Hi World ...

The idea of this blog is basically to get word of my work 'out there' ... so to speak.

I will, over time, compile a body of some of my favorite works here along with the stories behind them, the various sources of inspiration, and will share some of my crazy carving adventures along the way.
I am available for commisions small or large, private or public and I like to think that 'Anything Is Possible' ... just drop me a line at angiechainsawchick@yahoo.com.au or if in Australia you can call me on 0423 068 407 ...

I hope you enjoy this peek into my world ... and if you like it ... please feel free to 'spread the word' !!
...
Oh yeah ... and if you are so inclined, click on the 'Older Posts' tag at the bottom right at the end of this feed to see more groovy 'Angie' stuff !
Enjoy ...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Various Carved Critters …





Animals are fun to carve ... and I'll give anything a go.
Here's just a small taste of some that I have carved over the years ...
...from dolphins ...



... Turtle carrying a load ...



... lots of dogs (of all shapes & sizes) ...


... from the real dog (his name is Habib) ...

























... to the carving of the dog ...


























































... & frogs ...








































... to a textured unicorn in oak ... carved in England ... 2007 ...




... 'Dream Catcher' carved at 'Bear Hollow', Illanois, USA ... 4th place ... 2007 ...





... 'Big Blue Kissing Frog' carved at the Faznacarving event in Holland ... 2007 ...





























... & a gorilla ...

3 comments:

  1. gr8 work Angie. We really hope we can make it on the 6th. H and Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there,
    i am the german guy from that pub in victoria.
    I had a look at sa few of your stuff and I just think it looks awesome! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete