Hi World ...

The idea of this blog is basically to get word of my work 'out there' ... so to speak.

I will, over time, compile a body of some of my favorite works here along with the stories behind them, the various sources of inspiration, and will share some of my crazy carving adventures along the way.
I am available for commisions small or large, private or public and I like to think that 'Anything Is Possible' ... just drop me a line at angiechainsawchick@yahoo.com.au or if in Australia you can call me on 0423 068 407 ...

I hope you enjoy this peek into my world ... and if you like it ... please feel free to 'spread the word' !!
...
Oh yeah ... and if you are so inclined, click on the 'Older Posts' tag at the bottom right at the end of this feed to see more groovy 'Angie' stuff !
Enjoy ...

Friday, January 7, 2011

All Shapes & Sizes …

A selection of ‘Things’ I’ve made for fun …




















Dragon carved from Western Red Cedar, WA, USA ... 2006





Abstracts in Douglas Fir ... 2000







The piece below on the left in white is carved from Mt Gambier limestone.
The piece on the right carved out of Cypress Pine.
Both were created in 2005


























This 'Pointy Abstract in White' was carved in 2007 at the 'Vous' in Pennsyvania, USA




















This piece was carved during a competition in Steinbeck, Germany over 2 days in 2007.
The timber is white oak !!





Apple core ... 1 hour Quck Carve ...



























No comments:

Post a Comment