Hi World ...

The idea of this blog is basically to get word of my work 'out there' ... so to speak.

I will, over time, compile a body of some of my favorite works here along with the stories behind them, the various sources of inspiration, and will share some of my crazy carving adventures along the way.
I am available for commisions small or large, private or public and I like to think that 'Anything Is Possible' ... just drop me a line at angiechainsawchick@yahoo.com.au or if in Australia you can call me on 0423 068 407 ...

I hope you enjoy this peek into my world ... and if you like it ... please feel free to 'spread the word' !!
...
Oh yeah ... and if you are so inclined, click on the 'Older Posts' tag at the bottom right at the end of this feed to see more groovy 'Angie' stuff !
Enjoy ...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The ‘Fancy Dress Set’ … 2002




































By 2002 I had started dressing up my 'Girls' ... playing with color and experimenting with the carving of ruffles and the like ... and through this the 'Fancy Dress Set' was born especially for a group exhibition at the Jackman Gallery in St Kilda, Australia, in early 2003.

The 'Fancy Dress Set' were to pave the way for many of the Cheesy Chicks that were ... and still are ... to come !!


... 'Whip Girl' ...


... 'The Madam' ...






... 'Dancing Princess' ...



... 'Bug Girl' ...























... 'Jail Bird' ...



























1 comment:

  1. From Tina and little Raffy, it was a delight to meet you at St. Andrews market. The creatress of my gorgeous Owl! Impressed with the images of your creations in your blog.
    Love and laughter to you. Tina (via friend Margo/Baubo)

    ReplyDelete